Who are we?
We are a professional wealth advisory firm with over 13 years’ experience helping clients.
What do we do?
We seek to understand the things in life that are important to our clients, and then translate those opportunities, goals and concerns into a financial plan that meets their needs.
How do we do it?
Once we have gained a full understanding of our clients and have consulted our team of experts, where needed, we identify potential solutions to help build an ongoing plan. We have access to a full range of financial solutions that help our clients reach their short, medium and long-term goals.
Why should you deal with us?
We work with you as your partner in tying your financial resources to your life needs. We also work as a team in a collegiate approach with other professionals such as your accountant, lawyer, banker and insurance broker. Only this way are you, the client, at the centre of the relationship where we all work for you.
We, commit my energies, intellect and knowledge to attaining the financial objectives of our clients by providing the highest possible level of service and delivering appropriate solutions for our client’s needs. We believe that putting the financial well-being of our clients first ultimately serves the best interests of our clients, the community and the firm. Remaining responsive to the needs of our clients in a financial environment characterised by constant change is our continuing challenge.
The core focus will be on a holistic approach to looking after the client’s needs with a specialisation in superannuation (both retail and SMSF), wealth protection, wealth creation, retirement planning and estate planning.
The business’ vision is people and their financial well-being. Therefore, in the pursuit of the vision all aspects of the business will be conducted in accordance with the following precept: our clients always come first.
Our business is people and their financial well-being. Therefore, in the pursuit of our goals, we will conduct ourselves in accordance with the following precepts: Our clients always come first.
- We must provide the highest level of service with integrity.
- Assisting our clients in the attainment of their financial objectives is our most worthy enterprise.
- We must communicate with our clients clearly and frequently.
- Our services must be of superior quality.
- Teamwork – cooperating with and providing assistance and support to our fellow associates – is fundamental to sustaining a quality work environment that nurtures opportunities for unparalleled service, personal growth and job satisfaction.
- Continuing education is necessary to maintain the timeliness of investment knowledge, tax information and financial planning techniques.
- Innovation is requisite to our survival in a changing world.
To emulate other members of our industry requires us to continue to work hard; to excel beyond our peers requires us to provide an even higher calibre of service to our clients.